GF Caramel Brownies
Recipe type: Gluten Free
Easy and quick gluten free recipe, perfect for taking to parties and quilt guild meetings!
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup caramel buttons (or lindt chocolate with caramel chips!)
- Melt butter and cocoa in a saucepan, stir
- Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl
- add in the coconut flour and mix till there are no lumps.
- mix into the cooled chocolate mix
- stir through caramel.
- bake 160C 30-35 mins